Techase Toilet Bidet Attachment TBIA-N200W
Dual Hot/Cold Water Toilet Bidet
- Durable and Safety: The bidet constructed with high-pressure faucet quality valves with a metal/ceramic core, brass inlet and internal valve, a braided steel cold water hose instead of traditional plastic, the hot water hose also made from a durable polyurethane.
- Dual Nozzle & Self Cleaning: Build with dual nozzles for the rear and frontal wash. The frontal or feminine wash is gentler than the rear spray, can be used by the entire family. Self-cleaning function sanitizes the nozzle and retracts when not in use for maximum protection.
- Adjustable Pressure Control: Allows you to easily change the water pressure to create a great experience that blends comfort and easy of use.
- Hot and Cold Water Dual Function: The bidet connects directly to your sinks hot water supply and mixes with cold water to deliver your level of warm water enjoyment.
- Easy and Quickly Installation: All accessories included even the plumbing tape. Adjustable bidet attachment universal design provides easy fit for your toilet, DIY installation and non electric.
Techase bidet attachment is a hot and cold water bidet featuring a feminine nozzle designed to aim lower and spray softer. Also, the dual nozzles offer posterior wash for him and feminine wash for her can be used by the entire family. Everything you need for installation is come with the package.
Techase's bidets are manufactured with high quality, durable parts built to last and withstand the water pressure that will flow through it. The components (pipes, valves, t-adaptors, housing) are made of premium quality brass.
* one-year warranty for the Techase Bidet *
- Improves Rectal & Genital Hygiene
- Improves Menstruation Cleansing
- Assists Senior Citizen Mobility
- Assists Disabled Individuals
- Eases Cleansing for Pregnant Women
- Hemorrhoids Pain and Itch Relief
- Prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Relieves Constipation
- Benefits of Techase Bidet
- Quick and simple installation
- Installation hardware included
- Adjustable water temperature and pressure spray
- 4 toilet seat bumpers for protecting, stabilizing, balancing your toilet seat
- Non-electric for safety & no wiring required enables simple installation
- 2' (63cm) long braided stainless steel hose for cold water
- 15/16" x 15/16" x 3/8" brass T connector (Adapter) for the cold water
- 3/8" brass T connector (Adapter) for the hot water
- 6.5' (200cm) long polyurethane hose for the hot water
- 4 toilet seat bumper kits
- Teflon Tape
- Rubber washers for the T connectors (Adapter)
- Use manual (Installation Video: https://youtu.be/TfxV1ilpKxg)
We shipped via DHL or USPS within USA Territory. USA delivery time is about 2-7 business days.
PayPal is the only payment method accepted through our store.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- For any queries, please feel free to contact us, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Customer 100% satisfaction is our first priority and goal. We are always working hard for maintain high standards of excellence and resolve your problem in the best way.
So your POSITIVE FEEDBACK is very important.
- If you have any problem with the item, please feel free to let us know before leaving your feedback. We will try our best to solve your problem.
We are here to give you quality products, competitive pricing, and amazing service in order to make sure you get the best deal online. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Was skeptical about a bidet but this one was easy to install, well built, and works great.
One of the best things I��ve done for myself in a long time! The two sprayers are retracted until water pressure is applied.I chose this unit because it has metal fittings and plastic just made me worry about leaks.Very, very easy to install too. Now, yes, this uses water from the toilet tank - so it��s kinda cold. I find that starting the water slowly helps to adjust to it, then turn up the pressure. Oh boy, is this ever efficient!!! EFFICIENT!! No need for TP since installing it last week either! After use, pat dry with a towel and change it out daily!Ladies and men, you��re going to love this bidet!!
So the only thing I will say you will have trouble with is the installation of the bidet, personally it only took me 15 min, but your bathroom maybe set up differently, making it more difficult.
The first time I hooked it up water leaked, but this company thought of everything providing me with Teflon tape (that you will mostl likely need) to create a seal around the threads. They also put in bumpers and extra valves and tubes made of stainless steel.
I personally didn’t connect the hot water because I don’t need it but I set it up at my friends place and it works great.
With the Covid-19 stuff going on and people stocking up on toilet paper. I thought I need another way. I am guilty of using too much toilet paper. I think this little butt shower will save me money in the long run. My 11 year old daughter wants nothing to do with it sadly. She also uses way too much TP.
If you want to use less toilet paper and feel fresh every time. These Bidets are a game changer. You could use wet wipes but they are expensive and clog toilets. This Bidet is the way to go.
These Bidets feels well made. Easy to squeeze if you want to get better pressure. The vent hole at the bottom of the bottle is great. When you hold your finger over it you can tip it upside down without getting water all over the place. Then you let go of the hole and spray. To get better pressure you can hold the button and squeeze. If you want less uncover the hole and let it flow.
I like these Bidets so much better than a big expensive Bidets. I tried using a Bidet when in France and I found the ones on the toilet were awkward to use. The hand held is the way to go for me. I need to buy another for my other bathroom.
I’d like to start off by saying that I think this company has done a lot to improve their product based on prior reviews.
1) The installation manual has been updated to correctly show how to install this bidet.
2) The hose for hot water is much longer than advertised, mine was probably around 6 feet and gave me plenty of room to work with, I thought about even trimming it but was glad I didn’t. When twisting the nut to hold it in place it tends to spin the line, this may be avoidable but I didn’t feel like fighting with it.
3) All attachments included in this kit seem to be high quality, even the plastic hot water nuts don’t worry me that they will soon break, likely they will last 10-15 years even if exposed to UV light.
Installation took me an hour or so, but only because I forgot to place the two washers as the instructions indicated. It would have been 30 minutes or so had I done it correctly the first time. Also I was fighting my existing hot water line that goes to the sink, which is non-flexible copper tubing. I imagine a more modern sink doesn’t have copper tubing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.