Techase Toilet Bidet Attachment TBIA-N300C-1
Dual Nozzle Cold Water Toilet Bidet
- DUAL NOZZLES SELF CLEANING - Build with dual nozzles for the rear and frontal wash. The frontal or feminine wash is gentler than the rear spray, can be used by the entire family. A gentle 60-degree front spray and a 45-degree back spray is provided for ladies, men, elderly and children, bring you a healthier cleaning. Self-cleaning function clean the nozzle and retracts when not in use for maximum protection.
- PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT - TECHASE toilet bidet make you to easily change the water pressure to create a great experience that blends comfort and easy of use. Adjust the fresh water to your preferred settings to enjoy the maximum comfort instead of using a coarse toilet paper.
- SLIM DESIGN - Slim design toilet bidet is just 0.6 inches thin, it durable to support the inner structure frame. The thin and light design of the product can be applied to most toilets, Increase the function and beauty of your bathroom with the latest bidet attachment.
- EASY TO INSTALL - All accessories included even the teflon tape and 4 toilet seat bumpers. Adjustable bidet attachment universal design provides easy fit for your toilet, DIY installation and no plumber needed.
Techase bidet attachment is a cold water bidet featuring a feminine nozzle designed to aim lower and spray softer. Also, the dual nozzles offer posterior wash for him and feminine wash for her can be used by the entire family. Everything you need for installation is come with the package.
Techase's bidets are manufactured with high quality, durable parts built to last and withstand the water pressure that will flow through it. The components (pipes, valves, t-adaptors, housing) are made of premium quality brass.
* one-year warranty for the Techase Bidet *
- Improves Rectal & Genital Hygiene
- Improves Menstruation Cleansing
- Assists Senior Citizen Mobility
- Assists Disabled Individuals
- Eases Cleansing for Pregnant Women
- Hemorrhoids Pain and Itch Relief
- Prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Relieves Constipation
- Benefits of Techase Bidet
- Quick and simple installation
- Installation hardware included
- Adjustable water temperature and pressure spray
- 4 toilet seat bumpers for protecting, stabilizing, balancing your toilet seat
- Non-electric for safety & no wiring required enables simple installation
- 2' (63cm) long braided stainless steel hose for cold water
- 7/8" x 7/8" brass T connector (adapter) for the cold water
- 4 toilet seat bumper kits
- Teflon Tape
- Rubber washers for the T connectors (Adapter)
- Use manual (Installation Video: https://youtu.be/TfxV1ilpKxg)
We shipped via DHL or USPS within USA Territory. USA delivery time is about 2-7 business days.
PayPal is the only payment method accepted through our store.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- For any queries, please feel free to contact us, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Customer 100% satisfaction is our first priority and goal. We are always working hard for maintain high standards of excellence and resolve your problem in the best way.
So your POSITIVE FEEDBACK is very important.
- If you have any problem with the item, please feel free to let us know before leaving your feedback. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Was skeptical about a bidet but this one was easy to install, well built, and works great.
One of the best things I��ve done for myself in a long time! The two sprayers are retracted until water pressure is applied.I chose this unit because it has metal fittings and plastic just made me worry about leaks.Very, very easy to install too. Now, yes, this uses water from the toilet tank - so it��s kinda cold. I find that starting the water slowly helps to adjust to it, then turn up the pressure. Oh boy, is this ever efficient!!! EFFICIENT!! No need for TP since installing it last week either! After use, pat dry with a towel and change it out daily!Ladies and men, you��re going to love this bidet!!
Couldn't be a whole lot easier to install. Only took a few minutes and was done with just a few basic tools. Works very well. If you have never been to a country where these are standards, you are in for a revelation. You will see why they think of cultures that don't use them as being somehow less sanitary. They really do a much better job of cleaning you up than the paper products do. Very comfortable and easy to use.
This is one good idea, for those of you that have used a bidet, you know they are worth it... this, at first glance is very good...with minor issues.
Is a bidet, that gets added to your common toilet
all parts are included, this is a 1hr DIY
is powerful enough for good normal clean
has a nozzle clean setting that you MUST go thru before and after use
Cons: (not really cons, more like...I did not like)
is too close to the toilet, I wish it could be about 2 inches father away
while the jets are ok for regular clean, there is no way to adjust them.
the "front&back" well, they pretty much aim the same, one is a wider stream
do not judge this from one use, again...if you never used a bidet, you must kind of get used to the placement and how to "move" around for proper cleaning. At home you could just have a couple of white towels that you ONLY use for drying, they will also let you learn and judge how clean you are getting.
Overall, is good and easy to install.
Wow. I love this bidet. I've had friends who have installed bidet attachments and told me I had to have one, but I never took them all that seriously. Now I understand. Can't live without a bidet now!
This bidet attachment is great. I'm a weekend DIYer, and this took me maybe ten minutes to install. Super simple and straightforward, didn't even need to use the provided plumbers tape because all the hoses had rubber washers that work perfectly. No leaks at all. So easy to install even if you don't know what you're doing. Shut off water at the toilet, remove toilet seat, put attachment on, reinstall toilet seat, attach hose to water line and toilet and you're done.
The stream itself has plenty of force. Definitely gets you clean and does it without splashing everywhere. The self cleaning function is also great to have and the nozzle never gets dirty. There's a simple rear and front option, very easy to use. I don't really notice a difference in placement between the front and rear option, but maybe somebody else would.
I love how sleek this looks on my toilet. I've been to friend's houses that have these and the attachment always looks clunky and cumbersome, but this one looks like an Apple product. Doesn't draw attention to itself at all. Love that it's all white and blends in with the toilet. One single knob to control the whole thing is great too. Just love it.