Techase Toilet Bidet Attachment TBIA-N300C-2
Dual Nozzle Cold Water Toilet Bidet
- DUAL NOZZLES SELF CLEANING - Build with dual nozzles for the rear and frontal wash. The frontal or feminine wash is gentler than the rear spray, can be used by the entire family. A gentle 60-degree front spray and a 45-degree back spray is provided for ladies, men, elderly and children, bring you a healthier cleaning. Self-cleaning function clean the nozzle and retracts when not in use for maximum protection.
- PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT - TECHASE toilet bidet make you to easily change the water pressure to create a great experience that blends comfort and easy of use. Adjust the fresh water to your preferred settings to enjoy the maximum comfort instead of using a coarse toilet paper.
- SLIM DESIGN - Slim design toilet bidet is just 0.6 inches thin, it durable to support the inner structure frame. The thin and light design of the product can be applied to most toilets, Increase the function and beauty of your bathroom with the latest bidet attachment.
- EASY TO INSTALL - All accessories included even the teflon tape and 4 toilet seat bumpers. Adjustable bidet attachment universal design provides easy fit for your toilet, DIY installation and no plumber needed.
Techase bidet attachment is a cold water bidet featuring a feminine nozzle designed to aim lower and spray softer. Also, the dual nozzles offer posterior wash for him and feminine wash for her can be used by the entire family. Everything you need for installation is come with the package.
Techase's bidets are manufactured with high quality, durable parts built to last and withstand the water pressure that will flow through it. The components (pipes, valves, t-adaptors, housing) are made of premium quality brass.
* one-year warranty for the Techase Bidet *
- Improves Rectal & Genital Hygiene
- Improves Menstruation Cleansing
- Assists Senior Citizen Mobility
- Assists Disabled Individuals
- Eases Cleansing for Pregnant Women
- Hemorrhoids Pain and Itch Relief
- Prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Relieves Constipation
- Benefits of Techase Bidet
- Quick and simple installation
- Installation hardware included
- Adjustable water temperature and pressure spray
- 4 toilet seat bumpers for protecting, stabilizing, balancing your toilet seat
- Non-electric for safety & no wiring required enables simple installation
- 2' (63cm) long braided stainless steel hose for cold water
- 7/8" x 7/8" brass T connector (adapter) for the cold water
- 4 toilet seat bumper kits
- Teflon Tape
- Rubber washers for the T connectors (Adapter)
- Use manual (Installation Video: https://youtu.be/TfxV1ilpKxg)
We shipped via DHL or USPS within USA Territory and international shipment for the outside US. USA delivery time is about 2-7 business days.
PayPal is the only payment method accepted through our eBay store.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- For any queries, please feel free to contact us, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Customer 100% satisfaction is our first priority and goal. We are always working hard for maintain high standards of excellence and resolve your problem in the best way.
So your POSITIVE FEEDBACK is very important.
- If you have any problem with the item, please feel free to let us know before leaving your feedback. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Was skeptical about a bidet but this one was easy to install, well built, and works great.
One of the best things I��ve done for myself in a long time! The two sprayers are retracted until water pressure is applied.I chose this unit because it has metal fittings and plastic just made me worry about leaks.Very, very easy to install too. Now, yes, this uses water from the toilet tank - so it��s kinda cold. I find that starting the water slowly helps to adjust to it, then turn up the pressure. Oh boy, is this ever efficient!!! EFFICIENT!! No need for TP since installing it last week either! After use, pat dry with a towel and change it out daily!Ladies and men, you��re going to love this bidet!!
I got this because I have always wanted to try a bidet. I was intimidated by installing it because I am not particularly handy and a broken toilet sounded scary. I got this installed in about an hour, because I needed to readjust the threads on all the connectors a few times to get them right. My toilet is a little tight against a wall, so it was hard to be sure I had the pieces fitted straight before I tightened them. THe box includes teflon tape, which I put on all the threads. If you have leaks, I suggest you make sure the piece is straight and the threads all fit. Also, when you attach the diverter piece to your tank, be sure you are not twisting the flush valve (or whatever the thing inside the tank is) while you tighten. I had a bit of a panic there.
I really appreciate that it also came with spacers for your toilet seat. I'd recommend putting them on by placing them adhesive side up on the rim of the bowl, then closing the lid. That way you won't put them in the wrong spot on the lid to hit the bowl rim properly.
The bidet itself is pretty good. I honestly cannot tell the difference in where the "front" and "rear" settings hit me, so I don't pay attention to which direction I twist it. With my anatomy, it would be more effective to have one nozzle in front of the other so one sprayed farther up. But you can also just.... move where you're sitting.
It definitely works! Not much of a difference between the front and rear setting, but this bidet handle looked a lot nicer and sleeker than the ones advertised on Amazon AND it came with toilet seat bumpers which really sold me on it! Looks exactly as pictured and so far we are very pleased with it.
I have wanted to get one of this for a long time, and finally decided to test this one out because the price is reasonable. The install was not too hard, but a wrench is definitely needed. I was worried about not having warm water, but cold water actually works well and comfortable.